Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing - Devil's Claw Root
Devil’s Claw Root has anti-inflammatory properties that help to relieve lower back pain and arthritis symptoms.
For the Salad
- 1 5 oz container of baby arugula
- 1 head romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced
- 6 peperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup olives, halved
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp devil's claw powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Espelette pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Put all the vinaigrette ingredients in a mason jar. Close the lid and shake vigorously to mix.
Place all salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
Pour dressing over salad, toss lightly to mix. Serve immediately & enjoy!